Hurrah!!! My first tag in the new year!!! Thank you David for creating this tag and tagging me!! 🙂 🙂 He is a very dear friend of mine and an amazing artist.I love his art work!! He has a wonderful blog with amazing content! He writes about different delicious food recipes, nature and art!! And the best part is, he posts in both languages, English and Italian!! Don’t forget to check out his blog!! 🙂 🙂
- Mention the creator of the TAG.
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
- Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
- Wonderful, knowledgeable and Dramatic!!
- There are many.My friends and frenimies too!! 😀
- It’d be undoubtedly Lansdowne! It’s a hill station in the states of Uttrakhand, India. I love visiting that place. The scenery, the mountains, the weather, trees everything!! Such amazing views, and I got to see the sunrise from the top of mountains for the first time, it was beautiful!!
- Nothing can beat my mother’s cooked Kidney beans and rice!! It’s my favourite and the most delicious food for me!! ❤
- That will be Demonetization in India!!
- The best purchase that I made in 2016 was a bracelet for myself!!
- My intentions, Stay happy even in difficult situations, Be more productive in my work and eat healthy food!
- The one place that I want to visit this year is Kerela!
- You already know the answer to that.. Kidney beans and Rice!
I am really bad at choosing! So, Whoever wants to do this tag can do it!! 🙂 🙂
Happy new year again!! Happy Blogging Fellas!!
Have a wonderful day!!