First, I apologies; I couldn’t write this post earlier. I’d like to thank The recipe hunter, who finds me worthy enough to nominate me for this award. Thank you so much for the nomination. It really means a lot to me. She shares delicious recipes. Do check out her blog; don’t forget.
What is The Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
3 Facts about myself
- I love to explore new things.
- I like adventure.
- Laughter, is that one thing, I feel I have to have in my everyday life.
The link to the best post, for me is here
I hope, I have not forgotten anyone… But please, forgive me if I did by any chance. I really don’t like to set a limit to nominations. And anyone who wants to participate, can do it.
Have a fabulous day!!
Happy Blogging Fellas!!